Flow Control Technology: Greater force at low pressure
Maximum Flow rate: 7.6 lpm
Saves 20% of water and electricity
Tested and confirmed by SABS and Eskom
Conserves water and energy and saves money while enhancing pressure, performance and appearance. The Earth Massage (7.6 lpm) saves 20% more water and energy then astandard 9.5 lpm showerhead – that’s 14 000 litres of water annually!
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and confirmed by SABS and Eskom
- Non-removable flow compensator
- Recognizedas ‘adding value to your household’ in ‘Good Housekeeping’, ‘Family Circle’ and ‘Newsweek’magazines, the Earth Massage high efficiency showerhead line offers superiorperformance with greater flow control
- Rated ‘Number One’ showerhead by leading USA industry organizations
- Estimatedto save a family of four showering for a total of 20 minutes per day more thanR100 in electricity and water costs
- Itpays for itself within about three months
- The Earth Massage N2920 (7.6 lpm) saves another 20% more water, energy and money than a 9.5 lpmshowerhead – that is about another 30 000 litres more heatedshower water saved per year
- The laminar flow technology(without forcing air into the spray stream like older low-flow showerheadmodels) means less temperatureloss with maximum energy savings
- Saves energy, water and moneywhile enhancing pressure, performance and appearance!
- Adjustablespray settings: gentle spray to forceful 9-jet turbo massage
- Self-cleaningand maintenance-free
- Corrosion-resistant,high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Meets orexceeds American National Standards Institute (ANSI) specifications.
- Tested andcertified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
Member of the watersmart family of products