Lorentz Solar Water Pumping Systems are some of the most efficient pumping systems in the world. The unique 3-Phase motor design allows you to harness the sun for all your pumping needs. All Lorentz Pumps can be utilized with Solar direct or battery powered system operation.
- Controlling of the pump system and monitoring of the operating states
- Mounted at surface (no submerged electronic parts)
- Two control inputs for well probe (dry running protection), float or pressure switches, remote control etc.
- Protected against reverse polarity, overload
- and high temperature
- Flow rate up to 2.7 m3/h
- Simple installation
- High reliability and life expectancy
- Cost-effective pumping solution
- Drinking water supply
- Livestock watering
- Remote Pond management
- Pipeline and Irrigation
- HR Pumps
- Helical rotor pump (positive displacement pump)
- Two main parts only: stator and rotor, field servicable
- Stator: geometry made of abrasion resistant rubber
- Rotor: stainless steel, hardchrome plated, abrasion resistant
- More resistant to damage by sand than other pump types
Sand and Silt Tolerance:
The pump (HR) has a higher resistance to wear from sand, clay etc. than any other pump type. In properly constructed wells the amount of particles is within the tolerance of the pump. A concentration of particles higher than 2% (by volume) may cause blockage in the pump or the drop pipe, especially at low flow rates. Do not use the pump to clean out a dirty well.
Pump Cable and Splice:
Standard submersible cable, 3-wire + ground (total four wires). Connection to the pump is made using industry-standard splicing methods.
G 1 1/4″ (optional: 1″ NPT) pump outlet. If water is dirty consider a smaller sized drop pipe to increase the flow velocity. This helps to exhaust solid particles and prevent accumulation in the pipe. When considering reduced pipe size, consult a pipe sizing (friction loss) chart. Pipe can be of any standard material, rigid or flexible. A torque arrestor is not required.