Power Star Bi-directional Inverter - 18KVA 48Volt
Power Star HYBRID BI-DIRECTIONAL INVERTER 18KVA
This new generation of inverters can transfer power simultaneously in both directions. The inverter can supply 230V AC and charge the batteries at the same time.
The inverter output power quality of the inverter is excellent. It even conditions power from the utility improving the efficiency and lifetime of all electrical products on the power network. There is no need for a battery charger, inverter and Solar regulator. The MLT Hybrid Bi-Directional combines all these products making it more than the sum of its parts. Make this product the backbone of your business or household power needs and experience reliability, grid independence and a new quality standard for power.
Because the inverter is grid-tied surplus energy can be exported back into the grid. With the new green points system soon to be in place power utilities will pay you for power you export back into the grid.
- Full automatic operation with no break to the supply during transitions from inverter to grid or generator parallel operation.
- No loss of supply if a grid fails. The backup generator (if installed) will automatically be selected.
- Renewable resources are fed directly to the site load via the inverter as to minimise losses due to battery inefficiency.
- Capable of being integrated with renewable/distributed generation sources on both the AC and DC bus.
- Local LCD (liquid crystal display) and keypad for system control and monitoring instantaneous system data.
- Time and date stamped system event logs and fault logs available from local LCD.
- Continuous Rated Power: 18000W
- DC-AC surge output power: 3600W
- Battery DC input voltage: 48V
- Efficiency: Up to 92%
- Output voltage: 230V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz
- No Load Power Consumption: 139W (2.9A Typical)
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.5%
- Surge Rating: Up to 27KVA for a maximum of 30 seconds.
- Waveform: DSP generated PWM for low THD, sinewave output
- THD: < 4%
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 480 x 562 x 1310mm
- Weight: 234kg
- Operating Temp: -10 to +50 deg C
Do you own this product?