Solar Panel - GWTech M754 - 80Watt 12Volt
Model OverviewThis module meets regulated industry standards for consumer safety and reliability, verified by our comprehensive 20 year warranty coverage. Low-iron tempered glass is designed to resist impact and increase light transmittance, thus improving daily power generation. Encapsulating the solar cells between Tempered Glass/EVA/Tedlar guarantees durable protection of the cells during extreme weather conditions.
Furthermore, the strong aluminum frame with pre-drilled mounting holes allow for easy installation of the module. Finally, each solar module is submitted for individual quality inspection to certify product quality and output power performance.
PRICES ARE EX WORX
- Module Type: 80Wp
- Type of Cell (W*L): 150mm*90mm
- Number of cells: 36
- Cell format: 3 rows x 12 cells
- Glass size: 1219*545*38
- Aluminum Profile: 24.5mm Black-Powder coated
- Short frame: 549mm
- Long frame: 1224mm
- Size of Module (incl screws): 1230*550*25mm
- Maximum Power (Wp): 80Wp
- Power Tolerance: +--5%
- Open Circuit Volatge (Voc): 21.70V
- Volatge @ Maximum Power (Vmp): 17.50
- Short circuit current (Isc): 4.98A
- Current @ Maximum Power (Imp): 4.57A
- Standard Testing Condition: AM1.5, 1000Wm2, 25 degrees Celsius
- Weight of Module: 8kg
- Module Construction: Glass-Tedlar
- Warranty: 20Years-80% Yield
Do you own this product?