The high-performance VSN700 Data Logger provides simple and quick commissioning with device discovery and automatic IP addressing as well as remote management features.
This SunSpec compliant datalogger records data and events from inverters, energy meters, weather stations, and other photovoltaic plant devices, and acts as an Internet gateway to send the data securely and reliably to the Aurora Vision® Plant Management Platform for performance monitoring, condition monitoring and data reporting.
VSN700-03 Data Logger is a cost-optimized logger for small commercial installations with up to ten (10) single and three-phase string inverters and one weather station (VSN800 Weather Station – must be purchased separately).
All VSN700 Data Logger models include:
• Data management system with serial and Ethernet ports for data and event logging
• Quick installation and fast plug and play commissioning with device discovery mechanism
• Network Provisioning with dynamic IP addressing (DHCP client and server)
• Reliable and secure transmission of operational data to Aurora Vision® Plant Management Platform
• Remote configuration and management capabilities, including firmware upgrades over the Internet using Plant Portfolio Manager
• Simple end-user UI using Plant Viewer