Mail us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kwiksol – Indirect System 300lt
- The Kwikot Kwiksol Solar Water Heater Indirect System complies with SANS 1307, is SABS 400kPa approved and can be used as a close coupled system or split system.
- The inner cylinder is manufactured from 2mm steel and thermo fused porcelain enamelled for cylinder longevity and hygiene.
- Polyurethane insulation between the heat exchanger and outer casement reduces energy and heat loss.
- 2 x aluminium sacrificial anodes are fitted for corrosion protection.
- The solar water heater is designed for domestic hot water application in conjunction with one or more solar collector panels or solar vacuum tubes. The Solar Water Heater is fitted with an Isolator Switch (IPX4 rated).
- The two extra fluid connections required for connecting solar collector panels or solar vacuum tubes, and the booster element
ensures that the solar water heater can be used as a conventional electric water heater and as a solar water heater.
- The solar water heater thermostat will automatically switch on when the incoming hot propylene glycol fluid from the solar collector panels has not reached the set temperature setting on the thermostat. This will occur on cloudy days and at night when the water temperature drops in the solar water heater or when hot water is drawn off and cold water enters the solar water heater.
The indirect system is used in locations where frost occurs, where the ambient temperature falls below 5°C and where the water quality is poor (more than 600ppm Total Dissolved Solids / Minerals). The system can be used with one or two Solar Collector Panels dependent on the capacity of the solar tank.
An indirect system is where the potable water used in the household (hot water) does not circulate through the solar collector panels, but remains in the solar water heater and is heated through a heat exchanger around the vessel. Propylene glycol is circulated through the solar collector panels, transferring solar energy into the heat exchanger and in turn heating the water in the solar water heater.
Product Code: SOL-300-IND
Element Rating (kW): 2
Operating Pressure (kPa): Up to 400
Mass Empty (kg): 98
Water Connections (BSP Male): 3/4″
Solar Connections (BSP Male): 3/4″
Dimension A (mm): 1935
Dimension B (mm): 538
This site is under the management of Megasolar SA. Looking forward to providing you with excellent service. See www.megasolarsa.com Dismiss