* Saving with battery operated models
* If the pilot flame burns 24 hours per day the potential saving is 80-90kg of gas per year. That is as much as R450 per year (48kg gas for R448 as a refill without deposit for bottle; 2x48kg = R225 + R450)
The Multi-point Hot Water System
With a multi-point hot water system, all hot water points are supplied by a single water heater. The amount and temperature of the water used can be individually controlled at each tap unit. This type of arrangement is best used where the piping runs to the various hot water outlets are not excessively long.
The Single-point Hot Water System
In this case, separate gas instantaneous water heaters are installed directly at each hot water point �” over the kitchen sink and the bath, for example. The advantage of this arrangement is the immediate availability of hot water at the point of use.
- Powerful – However large or small your hot water requirements are, Bosch has the appliance with the output to suit.
- Economical – Instantaneous water heaters only use energy when hot water is used
- Safe – The built-in thermoelectric flame-failure device prevents gas leaking if the pilot light goes off.
- Convenient – Hot water wherever and whenever needed.
- Compact – Attractive and compact design saves space and makes these appliances ideal for both old and new properties.
- Versatile – Whichever option you choose – point of use or central supply – Bosch has the right water heater for you