- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 4500 cycles with 90% DoD or 6000 cycles with 80% DOD (please note most devices will set the DOD at 80%)
- Deliver up to 5kW* with single module (2.4kWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.2kW per battery.
- Modular design gives the end customers the flexibility to expand the storage capacity over time.
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters.
- Simple buckle fixing minimizes the installation time and cost.
- Safety Cert.: TÜV / CE / UN38.3 TLC.
- The whole module is non-toxic, non-polluting and environmentally friendly. Perfect for residential applications
- The cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with high safety performance the result of extremely stable chemistry, they won’t explode or catch fire. Perfect for residential applications
- Battery management system (BMS) has protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, over-current and high/low temperature.
- The system can automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be in parallel for expanding capacity and power.
- Adopted self-cooling mode rapidly reduced system noise.
- The module has low self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging, no memory effect, excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
- Working temperature range is from -10℃ to 50℃, (Charging 0~50℃; discharging -10~50℃) with excellent discharge performance and cycle life.
- Small size and lightweight
Supplier Part No: US2000B-PLUS
Weight: 24 kg
Dimensions (mm): 440x410x89
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Nominal Energy: 2400 W/h
Depth of discharge: 80.00 %
Voltage: 48 V
Maximum Charge Rate: 1200 W
Maximum Discharge Rate: 1200 W
Warranty: Standard 7-Year Product Warranty with optional 3-Year extension upon installation.
Note: The Pylon range requires an additional cable pack. Please ensure you have purchased 1 x CAB-PK-PYLON per system.